[clang] [clang][bytecode] Avoid crash in constexpr wcslen on invalid argument… (PR #177891)

via cfe-commits cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 26 04:20:45 PST 2026


github-actions[bot] wrote:

<!--LLVM CODE FORMAT COMMENT: {clang-format}-->


:warning: C/C++ code formatter, clang-format found issues in your code. :warning:

<details>
<summary>
You can test this locally with the following command:
</summary>

``````````bash
git-clang-format --diff origin/main HEAD --extensions cpp -- clang/lib/AST/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp clang/test/AST/ByteCode/builtin-functions.cpp --diff_from_common_commit
``````````

:warning:
The reproduction instructions above might return results for more than one PR
in a stack if you are using a stacked PR workflow. You can limit the results by
changing `origin/main` to the base branch/commit you want to compare against.
:warning:

</details>

<details>
<summary>
View the diff from clang-format here.
</summary>

``````````diff
diff --git a/clang/lib/AST/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp b/clang/lib/AST/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp
index 100efe0d4..4cf6898df 100644
--- a/clang/lib/AST/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp
+++ b/clang/lib/AST/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp
@@ -373,7 +373,6 @@ static bool interp__builtin_strlen(InterpState &S, CodePtr OpPC,
       return false;
   }
 
-
   size_t Len = 0;
   for (size_t I = StrPtr.getIndex();; ++I, ++Len) {
     const Pointer &ElemPtr = StrPtr.atIndex(I);

``````````

</details>


https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/177891


More information about the cfe-commits mailing list