[clang] [X86][Clang] VectorExprEvaluator::VisitCallExpr / InterpretBuiltin - allow AVX512 mask predicate intrinsics to be used in constexpr (PR #173739)

via cfe-commits cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Sun Dec 28 03:29:12 PST 2025


github-actions[bot] wrote:

<!--PREMERGE ADVISOR COMMENT: Linux-->
# :penguin: Linux x64 Test Results

The build failed before running any tests. Click on a failure below to see the details.

<details>
<summary>tools/clang/lib/AST/CMakeFiles/obj.clangAST.dir/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp.o</summary>

```
FAILED: tools/clang/lib/AST/CMakeFiles/obj.clangAST.dir/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp.o
sccache /opt/llvm/bin/clang++ -DCLANG_EXPORTS -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/clang/lib/AST -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/AST -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/clang/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -gmlt -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wc++98-compat-extra-semi -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion -Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wno-nested-anon-types -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17  -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -fno-rtti -UNDEBUG -MD -MT tools/clang/lib/AST/CMakeFiles/obj.clangAST.dir/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp.o -MF tools/clang/lib/AST/CMakeFiles/obj.clangAST.dir/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp.o.d -o tools/clang/lib/AST/CMakeFiles/obj.clangAST.dir/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp.o -c /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/AST/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/AST/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp:3436:24: error: use of undeclared identifier 'i'
3436 |   for (unsigned I = 0; i != NumElems; ++i) {
|                        ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/AST/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp:3436:41: error: use of undeclared identifier 'i'
3436 |   for (unsigned I = 0; i != NumElems; ++i) {
|                                         ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/AST/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp:3437:24: error: use of undeclared identifier 'i'
3437 |     bool BitSet = Mask[i];
|                        ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/AST/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp:3440:30: error: use of undeclared identifier 'i'
3440 |         ElemT, { Vec.elem<T>(i) = BitSet ? T::from(-1) : T::from(0); });
|                              ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/AST/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp:3440:30: error: use of undeclared identifier 'i'
3440 |         ElemT, { Vec.elem<T>(i) = BitSet ? T::from(-1) : T::from(0); });
|                              ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/AST/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp:3440:30: error: use of undeclared identifier 'i'
3440 |         ElemT, { Vec.elem<T>(i) = BitSet ? T::from(-1) : T::from(0); });
|                              ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/AST/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp:3440:30: error: use of undeclared identifier 'i'
3440 |         ElemT, { Vec.elem<T>(i) = BitSet ? T::from(-1) : T::from(0); });
|                              ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/AST/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp:3440:30: error: use of undeclared identifier 'i'
3440 |         ElemT, { Vec.elem<T>(i) = BitSet ? T::from(-1) : T::from(0); });
|                              ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/AST/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp:3440:30: error: use of undeclared identifier 'i'
3440 |         ElemT, { Vec.elem<T>(i) = BitSet ? T::from(-1) : T::from(0); });
|                              ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/AST/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp:3440:30: error: use of undeclared identifier 'i'
3440 |         ElemT, { Vec.elem<T>(i) = BitSet ? T::from(-1) : T::from(0); });
|                              ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/AST/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp:3440:30: error: use of undeclared identifier 'i'
3440 |         ElemT, { Vec.elem<T>(i) = BitSet ? T::from(-1) : T::from(0); });
|                              ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/AST/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp:3440:30: error: use of undeclared identifier 'i'
3440 |         ElemT, { Vec.elem<T>(i) = BitSet ? T::from(-1) : T::from(0); });
|                              ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/AST/ByteCode/InterpBuiltin.cpp:3440:30: error: use of undeclared identifier 'i'
3440 |         ElemT, { Vec.elem<T>(i) = BitSet ? T::from(-1) : T::from(0); });
|                              ^
13 errors generated.
```
</details>

If these failures are unrelated to your changes (for example tests are broken or flaky at HEAD), please open an issue at https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues and add the `infrastructure` label.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/173739


More information about the cfe-commits mailing list