[clang-tools-extra] [clang-tidy] Add support for struct initialization in `bugprone-argument-comment` (PR #171757)
Baranov Victor via cfe-commits
cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 11 09:27:11 PST 2025
vbvictor wrote:
> > For me, it's hard to review per-commit in github UI.
>
> Would you be willing to talk about what makes it difficult? (I've now made a couple of PRs with that review style in mind, so I'm wondering whether I could do something differently, like the stacking you mention, to make it easier).
Lets say we have commits A, B, C, D.
IF I do per-commit review, after the first round of review I need to mentally remember for later that e.g. A, C are LGTM and B, D are "bad". With Pr for each commit, I can explicitly accept/decline and forget about it.
Also, there could be problems when e.g. commit A changed one line which I didn't like (so I comment) but commit B then changes this line to a thing I like (I have to undo the previous comment).
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/171757
More information about the cfe-commits
mailing list