[PATCH] D123197: Remove a few effectively-unused FileEntry APIs. NFC
Sam McCall via Phabricator via cfe-commits
cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 6 02:38:06 PDT 2022
sammccall created this revision.
sammccall added reviewers: dexonsmith, kadircet.
Herald added a project: All.
sammccall requested review of this revision.
Herald added a project: clang.
Herald added a subscriber: cfe-commits.
- isValid: FileManager only ever returns valid FileEntries (see next point)
- construction from outside FileManager (also DirectoryEntry). It's not possible to create a useful FileEntry this way, there are no setters. This was only used in FileEntryTest.
- operator< (hypothetical callers who want to sort FileEntry*s by UID should probably be explicit about it).
The ugly part here:
- FileEntryTest was constructing dummy FileEntrys to wrap in FileEntryRef
- I changed this to use a FileManager as a factory
- but FileManager hands out *const* FileEntry*s
- so I needed to change FileEntryRef to wrap *const* FileEntry&
Fortunately this doesn't change the public APIs around FileEntryRef.
rG LLVM Github Monorepo
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 15351 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the cfe-commits