[PATCH] D119479: [clang][extract-api] Add global record support
Zixu Wang via Phabricator via cfe-commits
cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 10 13:44:03 PST 2022
zixuw created this revision.
Herald added a subscriber: mgorny.
zixuw requested review of this revision.
Herald added a project: clang.
Herald added a subscriber: cfe-commits.
Add facilities for extract-api:
- Structs/classes to hold collected API information: `APIRecord`, `API`
- Structs/classes for API information:
- `AvailabilityInfo`: aggregated availbility information
- `DeclarationFragments`: declaration fragments
- `DeclarationFragmentsBuilder`: helper class to build declaration fragments for various types/declarations
- `FunctionSignature`: function signature
- Serialization: `Serializer`
- Add output file for `ExtractAPIAction`
- Refactor `clang::RawComment::getFormattedText` to provide an additional `getFormattedLines` for a more detailed view of comment lines used for the SymbolGraph format
Add support for global records (global variables and functions)
- Add `GlobalRecord` based on `APIRecord` to store global records' information
- Implement `VisitVarDecl` and `VisitFunctionDecl` in `ExtractAPIVisitor` to collect information
- Implement serialization for global records
- Add test case for global records
rG LLVM Github Monorepo
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 68093 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the cfe-commits