[Openmp-dev] cpuinfo file reliance

Jeff Hammond via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 3 14:21:58 PDT 2020

I still haven't seen a problem statement from the original poster, but it
seems like hwloc is the solution if maintaining architecture-specific
porting of /proc/cpuinfo is too difficult.  However, this should be
demonstrated with a bug report and unsupported use case before alternatives
are discussed.

Jeff

--
Jeff Hammond