[Openmp-dev] [lldb-dev] [llvm-dev] FYI: Landing the initial draft for an LLVM Code of Conduct

Kate Stone via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 30 15:01:08 PDT 2016

Likewise.  The clearly stated intended consequences are well worth promoting, and any unintended consequences can be addressed with good judgement and ongoing revision.  Thank you for your efforts to make sure LLVM remains friendly and inclusive.

Kate Stone k8stone at apple.com <mailto:k8stone at apple.com>
 Xcode Low Level Tools