[Openmp-dev] [cfe-dev] FYI: Landing the initial draft for an LLVM Code of Conduct

Rafael Espíndola via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 30 13:23:01 PDT 2016

I am strongly opposed to it as it stands.

Who decided this and with what authority? As written the code of
conduct tries restrict the acceptable opinions one may voice even in
channels not related to llvm at all.

With this in place I will not consider myself a member of the llvm
community anymore and would be terrified to interact with another llvm
developer in a social setting.

Rafael