[Openmp-dev] OpenMP 4 offloading status

Hervé Yviquel via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 15 09:34:27 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I would like to know what is blocking libomptarget to be merge to the trunk? From the discussion about a common offloading with Google StreamExecutor, my understanding was that both should live separately in a first time... Any news from this side ?
For now, I'm still developing offloading to my own target in the github version of libomptarget on but I would like to update it to a more recent version of clang/llvm.

Thanks,
Hervé