[Openmp-dev] Using Phabricator for OpenMP?

John Mellor-Crummey johnmc at rice.edu
Thu Jul 9 09:20:57 PDT 2015

I am new to committing to the LLVM OpenMP project.

The last time I committed using Phabricator, I added openmp-commits as a subscriber to the commit, as I believed was the custom.

With my most recent patch, I couldn’t put openmp-commits as a subscriber on the commit. I notice that for my previous posts to phabricator,  what was formerly a reference to "openmp-commits” in the subscribers is now marked as "Unknown Object (MLST)”. Something changed. What policies should I follow for commits to LLVM OpenMP?

--
John Mellor-Crummey         Professor
Dept of Computer Science    Rice University