[llvm-dev] MLIR Buildbot configuration

Mehdi AMINI via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 31 09:25:35 PDT 2020

Indeed there is quite a backlog here right now:
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/mlir-windows and here
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/mlir-nvidia
I agree that 17 hours of latency is likely too high to justify the
non-batching.

Note that the bots are doing `ninja` first followed by `ninja check-mlir`:
they likely build much more than they need: the build could be faster by
avoiding the first step.

--
Mehdi