[llvm-dev] EuroLLVM'20: Diversity and Inclusion in Compilers and Tools workshop announcement

Arnaud Allard de Grandmaison via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 19 14:49:52 PST 2020

Hi All,

It's my pleasure to announce the Diversity and Inclusion in Compilers and
Tools workshop that will be held on the afternoon of April 5th, at the same
venue as the EuroLLVM'20.

This event features speakers and discussion aiming to increase diversity
and inclusion within the LLVM community, attendee's workplace or
university, and within the field of compilers and tools. It is open to
anyone who is interested in these efforts.

Our featured speaker will be Adelina Chalmers, also known as the Geek
Whisperer, and she will be giving a talk entitled *"Don’t Let Fear of
Feedback Stop your Contributions: How to Respond to Negative Feedback"*.