[llvm-dev] Interpreter and arithmetic overflow intrinsics

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 23 15:20:25 PDT 2019

To my knowledge, the IR interpeter has not been actively maintained for
several years.  Fixing this particular issue would be straight forward,
and your certainly welcome to contribute a patch, but I'd suggest taking
a step back and asking why you want to use the IR interpreter at all.
What use case are you solving? There may be a better option available.

Philip