[llvm-dev] git llvm push not working?

Doerfert, Johannes via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 28 21:52:43 PDT 2019

I got my `git llvm push` setup working earlier. What I did was:
  1) `git rebase origin master`, to make sure my changes are on top of master
  2) `git llvm push -n master`, to check what would be pushed (dry run)
  3) `git llvm push master`, do do so

Now I also did other things, e.g., set the git llvm script to use ssh
with the "git" user instead of htttps but I think the above should be
sufficient.

Note that before, on svn, `git llvm push HEAD` was what I usually did.

Cheers,
  Johannes