[llvm-dev] git llvm push not working?

Hiroshi Yamauchi via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 29 08:49:04 PDT 2019

What worked for me:

# Since my patch was in a local branch, set the upstream of the branch to
the remote master
$ git branch --set-upstream-to=origin/master <branch-name>
# Rebase against the remote master
$ git pull --rebase
# Commit
$ git llvm push

It seemed that I needed to repeat the rebase/commit steps, probably because
other commits went in between the rebase and the commit.

Thanks.