[llvm-dev] Zorg migration to GitHub/monorepo

Nemanja Ivanovic via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 28 17:08:53 PDT 2019

I think what she is referring to was that the build seemed to be triggered
by a commit to a project that shouldn't trigger builds on a libcxx bot
(i.e. the change was in llvm).

I have a somewhat orthogonal but related question. In the past, commits to
compiler-rt did not trigger builds on llvm/clang/sanitizer bots. Has this
behaviour been rectified with the move to github? I am really sorry if you
already answered this question and I just missed it.