[llvm-dev] Exceptions on Windows & MSVC

Gaier, Bjoern via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 13 04:28:45 PST 2019

I tried compiling the source files under “SEH” with the latest official version of Clang-Cl and Visual Studio 2015. Compiling:
seh0015.c
seh0017.c
seh0035.c
seh0034.c
seh0036.c
seh0041.c
seh0043.c
seh0042.c
seh0049.c
seh0048.c
seh0050.c
xcpt4u.c

Will crash the compiler with “clang frontend command failed due to signal (use -v to see invocation)” and a stack dump.
Am I the only one having that issue?