[llvm-dev] Exceptions on Windows & MSVC

Reid Kleckner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 11 14:25:11 PST 2019

Good to hear. I re-ran the C++ EH tests locally a few months ago with
clang-cl. Most of the tests passed, but some failed. For the ones that
failed, it wasn't immediately clear if it was an EH bug or not. It seemed
like clang was doing more copy elision than MSVC, and that accounted for
most of the variation. It would be good to get to the bottom of it and be
certain, though. In the end it runs fast enough that we could run it
continuously.