[llvm-dev] Python 2 end-of-life and llvm

Serge Guelton via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 20 08:48:51 PDT 2019

Hi,
This set of patches: https://reviews.llvm.org/search/query/TjeugLh2AQsV/#R)
aimed at providing Python2/3 compatibility for Python scripts used in llvm,
clang lld and lldb. And probably llvm-test too.
It was a first step in that direction, but as long as LLVM is used on
targets that don't ship Python3, it's likely to be the status quo.

I'm not aware of any official announcement on that subject though.