[llvm-dev] About PCYNLITX project and its innovations ( for C+++ multi-threading )

Mehdi AMINI via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 27 09:14:44 PDT 2019

Hi,

I quickly looked at the doc, but I can't figure out how are you using LLVM
in this tool? Are there some clang plugins/tools involved?
I think it'd be nice to have a more technical explanation of the process of
this tool and how it involves LLVM, if you have any pointer to a white
paper or other documentation.

--
Mehdi