[llvm-dev] GitHub llvm-mirror 8d behind

Will Dietz via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 11 11:18:54 PDT 2019

On Thu, 11 Jul 2019 15:36:11 +0200, Stefan Gränitz <stefan.graenitz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> In case anyone has a remote to the (unofficial)
> https://github.com/llvm-mirror, please note that all the repos are at
> least 8 days behind.
> There's no warning about it. The page still says it's "Updated every
> five minutes".
>
> Best
> Stefan

Ouch, sorry about that!

Server had unrelated issue that interfered,
should just need to be given some words of encouragement.

("don't give up, you can do it! try again!")

Thanks for the message, it's updating again now
but will take a few minutes before all repos are caught up.

And yes this is just a cronjob on a UIUC machine...
it will likely need a replacement in 6-12 months
as I'm not sure I'll be able to maintain it as-is
once I graduate.  Shouldn't be any trouble to move.

It makes me happy that so many folks have found it useful
for so much longer than I ever expected, so even
with the official repo I'm inclined to keep it
alive for (at least) the near future.

~Will