[llvm-dev] Buildbot for minimum supported GCC version? (seeing local build failures)

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 22 02:01:52 PST 2019

Based on other discussions re. C++14 support etc, I think we will be
dropping support for this version of GCC at some point in the future, but
not yet! As a point of principle though, I think whatever becomes our
minimum supported version should have a buildbot for it (same goes for
clang and MSVC, although I know we have an MSVC one already).

James