[llvm-dev] Proposal for an alternative bugtracking workflow

Ilya Biryukov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 15 04:47:49 PST 2019

Issue templates certainly work in single-issue-tracker approach and filing
a bug seems to be just fine with them.
See comments in my previous email about bug triaging, the fact that one
can't subscribe to be notified on certain tags only seems like a
significant flaw for a smaller-scale project like clangd.

Regards,
Ilya Biryukov