[llvm-dev] [RFC] "Properly" Derive Function/Argument/Parameter Attributes

Doerfert, Johannes via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 3 10:39:01 PDT 2019

Hi Liang,

I put "attributor" patches on phabricator a few days ago. If you want to work on this area I suggest taking all these patches and then on top adding a deduction for a new one, maybe function attributes like the existing  nounwind or something new like "terminates". There are patches that add function attribute deductions you can use as a blueprint.

Please let me know if you have questions or want to discuss anything.

Cheers,
Johannes