[llvm-dev] [RFC] "Properly" Derive Function/Argument/Parameter Attributes

liangzou(邹亮) via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 1 20:16:15 PDT 2019

Hi Johannes,

I am new in LLVM community I would like to join your project on Deriving Function/Argument/Parameter Attributes. How would I start?

I have got my Ph.D on formal methods and published few papers in programming analysis during postdoc in NTU, such as “Loopster: static loop termination analysis FSE2017”. Thanks for you detailed description for the project and the volunteer as LLVM open projects mentor. :-)

Best regards,
Liang