[llvm-dev] My mail about having failed to generae LLVM project files?

Osman Zakir via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Nov 24 14:40:13 PST 2018

Hi.

Sorry to be sending another email about the same thing, but I really need some help on this.  I tried to use CMake 3.13.0 to generate VS2017 project files for LLVM, after checking out what I wanted to build from the trunk using SVN, but I couldn't generate any project files.  I'm attaching CMakeError.log and CMakeOutput.log to this message.

I checked out LLVM, Clang, Extra Clang Tools, LLD, Polly Loop Optimizer, Compiler-RT, Libomp, libcxx and libcxxabi.