[llvm-dev] Passing arguments to LTOCodeGenerator

Teresa Johnson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 3 08:31:53 PDT 2018

I recently added support for opt remarks to the gold plugin, in r330252.
The option names are:
-plugin-opt=opt-remarks-with-hotness
-plugin-opt=opt-remarks-filename=[filename]

(I used the same option names as used by lld, which unfortunately is
different than the ones added to the old LTO API)

Teresa

Teresa Johnson |  Software Engineer |  tejohnson at google.com |  408-460-2413