[llvm-dev] [GSOC 2018] Improve function attribute inference

buddhika chamith via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Feb 25 13:36:47 PST 2018

Hi Devs,

I am a PhD student at Indiana University. I am interested in working on the
project on function attribute inference. My current research direction
involves runtime binary optimization using JIT compilation from a lifted
LLVM IR. I am hoping various runtime information coupled with static
analysis on the IR can provide better avenues for runtime code JITTIng
(akin to PGO).

Anyway I think the project on function attribute inference aligns with my
current work in that it would help me to get more familiar with static
analysis passes in LLVM and provide an opportunity for me to do a useful
contribution to the LLVM community.

Thanks
Buddhika

--