[llvm-dev] Implement VLIW Backend on LLVM (Assembler Related Questions)

Cy Cheng via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 11 14:36:58 PST 2018

Hi paulr,
Thank you for your response :)

Hi Krzysztof,
This is really helpful! Thank you for your guidance!!
I would like to trace the Hexagon's llvm implementation.
I am very interested on how Hexagon implement instruction
pattern matching, instruction scheduling, and register
allocation, could you give me some suggestions or reading
lists to help me understand Hexagon's llvm implementation?
Thank you :)

CY

2018年12月11日(火) 4:19 Krzysztof Parzyszek via llvm-dev <