[llvm-dev] Where's the optimiser gone? (part 5.a): missed tail calls, and more...

Zachary Turner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 4 17:40:19 PST 2018

> These ain't my bugs, these are LLVM's bugs.
> I don't use LLVM, I just dared to write some posts which pinpoint
> deficiencies and bugs in it. You should see this as COURTESY.
> The least I expect from any software developer, and especially a
> "foundation", is to take action on bug reports, INDEPENDENT how they
> are reported.

I happen to agree with you here, but please understand that it goes both
ways.  The least I expect from any software developer is to communicate in
a professional manner.  Once that starts happening, you may start seeing
some action taken on these bugs (such as me filing all these bug reports
for yoy)