[llvm-dev] [GSoC] Command line replacements for GNU Binutils

Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 23 08:42:00 PDT 2018

On 14 August 2018 at 18:57, Paul Semel via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> Hi all !
>
> During this GSoC, I've worked on improving the llvm binutils suite. I've
> wrote a final [1]report for those of you who would be interested.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Paul Semel
>
> [1] http://paulsemel.org/posts/command-line-replacements-in-llvm-binutils/

Thanks for sharing the write-up, looks like you made great progress on this.

Are there any tracking issues for missing llvm-objdump functionality
or options? It's a fairly trivial one but I note llvm-objdump doesn't
accept -march yet for instance.

Do you know of any efforts to make llvm-mc compatible with GNU as, or
to make an alternative driver that is?

Best,

Alex