[llvm-dev] The undef story

Daniel Berlin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 29 07:11:19 PDT 2017

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 11:53 PM, Peter Lawrence via llvm-dev <
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Philip,
>           email responses are varied, some say what you do, but
> others say give the guys a chance and listen to what he has to say.
>
> I say that I have a mild personality disorder such that I can’t say
> things in politically correct style, and that this is a disability that I
> have had for the last third of my adult life.

This is 100% not about political correctness.

It's about the repeated lack of empathy and understanding.
You believe the things you are saying are somehow right, and the reason
others disengage is because they can't handle the rightness.

This is your repeated quip about about others have an emotional reaction to
your rightness.

As mentioned repeatedly now, the reason they are disengaging, is, bluntly,
they think you are both wrong and and asshole.