[llvm-dev] The undef story

Peter Lawrence via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 28 22:53:17 PDT 2017

> Having read all of these threads, I am thoroughly convinced by the positions put forward by others.

Chandler,
               others have decided to let the compiler continue mis-compiling the
function-inlining example, others have decided to not fix the inability to hoist
a loop invariant divide out of a loop. It sounds like you haven’t even thought
about these things let alone be convinced by anything.  Am I missing something
or have you forgotten what we are talking about here ?

Peter Lawrence.