[llvm-dev] [CommandLine] Missing clEnumValEnd for cl::values in tutorial page

Bekket McClane via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 6 07:07:12 PDT 2017

Hi chenwj,

Thanks for you reminding, It turns out that the function prototype of cl::values had just changed between 4.x and the current trunk(5.x), and the current version is not null terminated anymore.
(The online reference page http://llvm.org/docs/doxygen/html/CommandLine_8h.html <http://llvm.org/docs/doxygen/html/CommandLine_8h.html> is based on 4.x)
In another word, version of the tutorial page seems to be later than that of the reference page
I would close the issue later

Best Regards,
McClane