[llvm-dev] Invalid link on Github

Will Dietz via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 7 19:07:28 PDT 2017

Hmm.  Since the git URL's changed recently I was inclined to believe
this was a simple oversight that needed to be updated.

However, AFAICT the listed URL's are more or less equivalent to the
new ones ("https://git.llvm.org/git/llvm.git") other than printing a
warning about being redirected to the new format.

Neither URL is suited for browsing via http/https, but both work if
used as a git URL.

While updating to the canonical URL's is a good idea regardless, it
doesn't seem it would help the described issue/experience.

Is there something that can be done to fix this?

~Will