[llvm-dev] Relocation design of different architecture

Siddharth Shankar Swain via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 27 00:35:17 PDT 2017

Hi all,
So i was implementing dynamic linking and relocation for Hexagon target.
After implementing runtimedynamic linking and relocation, i wrote some test
cases.When i run them it shows "Program used external function 'printf'
which could not be resolved!". Can anyone help as why such errors come and
how to resolve them ?
Thanks,
Siddharth