[llvm-dev] LLVM pre-built installer package for windows

Paul Hancock via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Apr 16 15:13:51 PDT 2017

Just realised about this while upgrading my multi-platform project to 4.0.0, for linux you simply go "apt clang-x.x llvm-x.x-dev..." etc and off you go. However for windows the only pre-built install package seems to be clang, without the LLVM headers and such...

Do we have a installer package for windows that allows us to install the LLVM development headers+libraries (ie; the same thing as the ubuntu/debian packages but for windows) without having to do it manually with the source? If not is there any particular reason why?

- Paul