[llvm-dev] https://reviews.llvm.org/D23393

Alfred Perlstein via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 13 00:05:21 PDT 2016

+1, would be nice, that was a LOT of work, of which 80%+ felt
unnecessary.  I think LLVM is GREAT and really amazing, however quite
frankly, although I enjoy contributing to open source, this experience
made me more likely to search out projects which a lower bar to entry
and I likely will not bother to contribute fixes unless they were
critical due to this barrier.

-Alfred