[llvm-dev] Structure field names

Jiten Thakkar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 5 21:44:05 PDT 2016

Hi All,
I am working on a project as part of my graduate study which uses LLVM.
I am relatively new to LLVM.
My goal is to get names of the parameters to functions. If the parameter is a structure, then I also need to name of the fields of the structure.
I assume that metadata info should provide this but so far I am unable to find any documentation regarding which would describe how to do it.
Is there a way to do this? Is this even possible?
Please let me know if any of this is confusing and I will try to describe it in detail.

Thanks,
Jiten