[llvm-dev] LLVM Virtual Machine

Bruce Hoult via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Oct 15 04:48:14 PDT 2016

We also have absolutely no idea what computer, operating system,
specifications etc Asad has.

Hey, I've got my own EC2 AMI with Ubuntu and LLVM and some other things
installed on that I launch a few machines on from time to time. Works fine
with free tier machines. (or with c4.8xlarge :-) )

That might not be any use to him.

Or I've got an image for VirtualBox with a 32 bit x86 Ubuntu with LLVM and
other stuff that I use to test things.

But maybe Asad wants something for VMWare Player. Or Parallels. Or ... ?

I've got a Raspberry Pi image with LLVM and other stuff that works in QEMU
when I want to do something that needs more than the 1 GB RAM that a real
Pi has.

But we have absolutely no idea what Asad can use, what resources he has
available, or what it is that he actually wants to do.