[llvm-dev] LLVM Virtual Machine

David Chisnall via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Oct 15 04:37:05 PDT 2016

The FreeBSD release VM images have Clang installed as part of the base system, though it’s not clear what you mean by ‘LLVM installed’.  If you need all of the LLVM development libraries and so on as well, then ‘pkg install llvm’ will do this for you.

Given that LLVM is packaged for all major operating systems, I’m not sure why you feel that a VM is more convenient though.

David