[llvm-dev] X86 backend code ownership

Quentin Colombet via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 9 17:38:43 PST 2016

Copy/pasting my concerns here to ease the reading:
Craig is indeed one of the main contributor of the X86 backend (in terms of commits). My concern though is that Craig’s focus is on the assembly (TableGen classes clean-up and such) and not so much on CodeGen (ISel and various X86-specific passes) as far as I can tell.