[llvm-dev] Is there a way to force debug_frame to be enabled on SEH windows?

Reid Kleckner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 23 09:47:56 PDT 2016

It's not possible today, but it is probably technically feasible. You
would arrange for both of these booleans to be true in
X86FrameLowering::emitPrologue:
  bool NeedsWinCFI = IsWin64Prologue && Fn->needsUnwindTableEntry();
  bool NeedsDwarfCFI =
      !IsWin64Prologue && (MMI.hasDebugInfo() || Fn->needsUnwindTableEntry());