[llvm-dev] Stackoverflow Teams: LLVM

Alex Denisov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat May 21 06:11:17 PDT 2016

Hello everybody,

Recently StackOverflow introduced new feature - Teams. The feature is in Beta now.

I don’t really understand what’s the purpose of this feature, however I decided to squat the team for LLVM :)

Here is the link http://stackoverflow.com/teams/313/llvm

If anybody wants to join - there is a button “Request to join”. Alternatively - drop me a line.

P.S. I’m fine to step back and give all the admin rights for the team (if there is such thing) to another person if appropriate.
--
AlexDenisov
Software Engineer, http://lowlevelbits.org