[llvm-dev] Interested in writing for the LLVM blog?

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 17 14:46:56 PDT 2016

On 17 May 2016 at 22:41, Tanya Lattner via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> If you are interested in volunteering for this position OR if you are
> interested in writing a blog post, please send me an email.

Hi Tanya,

Why don't we communicate the releases, candidates, problems, and dates
on the blog, too? Thorough discussions still go on the list, but
status update could go on the blog, at least one for each RC.

Some people complained we don't communicate as efficiently as we
should, maybe that could be an official channel to interact with our
users, not just via the mailing list (which has very high volume).

Just a thought...

cheers,
--renato