[llvm-dev] [GSoc 2016] Introduction - Capture Tracking Improvements

Scott Egerton via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat May 14 10:44:03 PDT 2016

Hello,

My name is Scott Egerton and I will be working on the project "Capture
Tracking Improvements" during the 2016 Google Summer of Code. I will be
starting my final year of university at the University of Hull in September.

Attached is my updated proposal for the summer. I would appreciate any
and all feedback you all have to offer on this. I am hoping to be able
to provide more concrete details on some of the deliverables once I
begin coding, E.g. exactly what false positives currently exist.

Sorry I did not introduce myself sooner. I have been incredibly busy lately.

I look forward to working with you all!

Many thanks,
Scott Egerton