[llvm-dev] LLVM CFLAliasAnalysis Inter-Procedural Queries not working

Hal Finkel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 13 11:32:10 PDT 2016

Hi Arun,

CFL-AA does support some limited amount of IPA, but only internally. It is not something you can access explicitly. When analyzing call instructions, internally, it makes use of information about the callee. In general, our AA interface does not support direct interprocedural queries. We've never even defined the semantics for what that would mean. What are you trying to do?

-Hal