[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] Fwd: Raising CMake minimum version to 3.4.3

John Reagan via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 3 08:26:02 PDT 2016

I'm happy to share what our strategy for porting OpenVMS to x86 using LLVM, but I don't want to distract from the original question.  I was just stating that bumping the minimum CMake version yearly just because you can easily get newer kits from cmake.org isn't true for me.  I have no problem saying that 3.4.3 is the minimum version.  Or even 3.5.2.  I don't care.

I will only be using CMake when we have working OpenVMS x86 systems.  The fact that I'm starting on IA-64 hosts is not relevant.