[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] Fwd: Raising CMake minimum version to 3.4.3

C Bergström via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 3 08:12:11 PDT 2016

I'm not sure if they are doing an x86 to IA64 cross compile, but in
any event I'm going to guess they may need an ancient version to avoid
any C++11 dependencies. In terms of IA64 compilers you have afaik 3
choices HP compiler, Open64 and Intel? (Does gcc still support it and
how up-to-date or EOL is the Intel compiler IA64 support?)

I really hope nobody decides not to move to a more recent version of
cmake because of IA-64.