[llvm-dev] Problem on cross-compiling compiler-rt

李阳 via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 3 00:09:51 PDT 2016

Hi WangLei,

Do you mean that the version 3.9 is LLVM project 3.9 and 3.5 is CMake 3.5?

In the guide[GetStarted.rst], the tutorial says before running CMake
command, you must checkout all the source code.  CMake does not pickup
newly added source directories in incremental builds.

Have you cross-compiled the LLVM/Clang for ARM, or other successfully?

Cheers,
Liyang